Wednesday 14 October 2015

Dawn

     
          Since childhood I was a studious girl. Like an ordinary Indian child I did my schooling, received a degree and started a promising career. For few days I enjoyed all the new things going around me. But after all this excitement settled down I started feeling different. Even though everything seemed right from society's standards I continually felt something was missing. And, this emptiness grew larger and larger each passing day. At one time it became so unbearable that I left my job and started searching alternate answers.
           After exploring many things, I understood that I feel most happy when I create something new. And… I settled on art.
Its not like I accidentally stumbled on it. since  all my life I was doing art in bits and pieces. I had just not thought of it as a serious possibility.
           I have just started my journey as a painter and learning new things every day. I want to share my journey with you guys. Please help me to grow by sharing your opinions. Feel free to comment on any painting, I am open to any criticism.

1 comment:

  1. I have looked at your work and am not only impressed by your beautiful pictures but also by your thoughtful and moving words. I wish you much success and creative joy as you continue your journey.
    Ken Ratner

    ReplyDelete